Wednesday, February 2, 2011

U-Kiss' Soohyun was sexually harassed in airport


This was a shocking experience for Soohyun. While visiting in a foreign airport, he was sexually harassed by an international fan girl!!


On E’s “Poker Face,” the idol explained, “There were a lot of fans at the airport and I felt someone touch my butt. I thought one of the members was fooling around, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. But then, I felt the hand reach into my pants.”

He continued, “I was so shocked – I turned around and saw a middle-aged woman harassing me.

After talking about his experience, he moved to a lighter conversation...
It was about his "ideal type", he chose Kim Sa Rang from Secret Garden. They're looked visit the same hair salon, Soohyun thought that he began to fell for her beauty after meeting for several times.

Well, while our staff found this news, we said some word, "OPEN!" and read it together... Poor you Soohyun...
So these days, not only girls would get some butt touching, but also boys, be careful everyone!

cre: allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More