Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alexander and Kibum to leave U-KISS

You know how did we shock hearing this news?!!
Alexander and Kibum have left U-Kiss and become an ex-member~
Alexander wanna pursue his study and Kibum said to fans that he'll stay on broadcast not as an idol but an entrepreneur.
Few months ago, Uncle A (Alexander's dad) said that U-Kiss will debut in U.S. this year and he will give full of support, but ... Why?! His son has left U-Kiss! Why have to Alexander??!! He has an adorable smile which is killer too... On the next U-Kiss' comeback album, they will not participate anymore... how sad it is.. but if that was you decision, work hard for your dreams!

Anyway, this the the article, taken from allkpop


 


Industry representatives revealed on February 23rd that U-KISSAlexander and Kim Kibum disclosed that they would be leaving the group. As such, the two will not participate in U-KISS’ comeback album.
Alexander was reported to have discussed the issue at length with his agency, and eventually decided to leave for personal reasons; it’s also said that Alexander wanted to pursue his studies.
Kim Kibum will be leaving in order to focus on his character company with his older brother, SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon. Some fans felt that their premonition had come true when they read Kim Kibum’s earlier tweet, which said, “This March, I have news you might not like. But when the time comes, I will tell it like it is.”
Source + Photos: Star News via Daum
[Update #1]
allkpop posted about Kim Kibum’s tweets here.

[Update #2]
Through OSEN, it was revealed that although Alexander was leaving U-Kiss, he will remain under NH Media and pursue other activities. The contract termination was only effected with Kim Kibum. An official stance from NH Media will be revealed soon regarding the whole matter.
Below is Kibum's tweet (taken from allkpop):

Earlier today, we reported on the departure of Alexander and Kim Kibum from idol boy group, U-KISS.
Moments ago, Kibum explained his decision through a long tweet, which read:
“Hello this is U-KISS Kibum, or more specifically, an ex-member of U-KISS, Kim Kibum.

After two months of delay, I’ve finally plucked up the courage to write this post.
First off, the agency and I have made an agreement about my exclusive contract on February 2011.
As the agency desired a member replacement, we wrote out a consent document for a contract dissolution, and from that day on, I became a former member of U-KISS.
Contrary to what most of you might be thinking, this is unrelated to my Piro Piro business… nor is it about losing interest in U-KISS.

I always thought importantly of U-KISS more than anyone, and I’m proud to say that not once did my Piro Piro character business impede my schedules with U-KISS..
I always thought of the members as more than family. I’m extremely upset that I have to part with them like this, but it was because of my lacking areas which warranted my former agency to desire a member replacement.

I may be leaving on a one-sided decision, however, I was able to learn a lot and meet many people, as well as the U-KISS members.

My feelings are very mixed up on the thought that the few lines in this message could hurt a lot of people I love.
I will continue my personal activities on broadcast.
Thank you to all the people who supported me wherever I was, and I will meet you once again as an entrepreneur,

Thank you.”
Source: Kim Kibum’s Twitter (@90KKB)

We were very shock hearing this news also seeing how many people shared this news via Facebook and twitter!
Well, although Real Alexander has left U-Kiss, but our Fake Alexander will never leave Fake Pops in Seoul also Fake U-Kiss, only on ANTeladan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More