Thursday, May 5, 2011

[Chef] Durian cakes of Grand Indonesia

I went to Jakarta two weeks ago and I visited Grand Indonesia Mall. Well just looking for some drinks and fruits in supermarket, then I found (again) a durian cake shop. Actually a few years ago, while visiting Grand Indonesia, I also bought some cakes and I like the strong taste... some people hate durian because of the smell, but you know, the taste will make you leave and forget about the smell...
Well, then I bought some cakes including rice cake with durian, durian roll, also durian cake (similiar with egg tart but made from durian) and all was so delicious... check the pictures out!

Durian cake

Durian tart

Rice cake with durian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More