Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SUPER JUNIOR's Mr. Simple

Finally! Super Junior’s 5th JIB has been released!
They even put Mr.Single on the first track. They’re anticipated by Kpopers in the whole of world so I think this 5th jib will bring another success for them too.
About their hit track, Mr. Simple… seems like Bonamana, little bit, but in my first hearing the song, I’d prefer Mr.Simple than Bonamana. Well I think they bring a retro style, look at their album cover, the design, also the clothes they wear on! Also, listen the 5th track, you’ll feel that you’re standing in the mid 20 century hohoho… great, just anticipate for their MV and comeback!

These are the tracks:
01 Mr. Simple
02 오페라 (Opera)
03 라라라라 (Be My Girl)
04 Walkin'
05 폭풍 (Storm)
06 어느새 우린 (Good Friends)
07 결투 (Feels Good)
08 기억을 따라 (Memories)
09 해바라기 (Sunflower)
10 엉뚱한 상상 (White Christmas)
11 Y
12 My Love, My Kiss, My Heart
13 태완미 (太完美: Perfection) (Bonus Track)

Wanna get it? I got the link (from honeydew)
http://ihoneydew.com/male-groups/1894-super-junior-mr-simple/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More