Monday, August 1, 2011

BATIK - Megamendung Patterns

 Hi! I’m Fake Eli! Please… give me a free pageee… I was too stressing because of my homework! Actually I just have one but it’s enough to make me so so stress… My art teacher asked us to find some articles about BATIK (one of Indonesian famous heritages). I’ve gave mine on Wednesday, then.. my teacher said that I must draw “Megamendung” (I won’t give you any explanation, just look at the picture below…). You know, even it’s a free patterns, but I must thing hard to get the best color compositions!
This is all I can do to my work... T.T (thanks to Animax since you've accompanied me all the time when I worked hard for this work)


pic cre: Anteladan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More